Join a dynamic team that designs, develops and supports software solutions to the needs of the legal technology community. Our team spans across several time-zones and cities, leveraging agile development, Microsoft .NET and SQL Server technologies to bring a cutting-edge experience to law firms and their clients.
- Collaborate with other team members to design, implement and maintain the components of Consilio software products.
- Understand the architecture, design and implementation of the Consilio Products and making necessary changes to fix any feature or performance issues that may be reported.
- Responsible for all phases of the project lifecycle to include: requirements gathering, solution design, application development, and system testing.
- Contribute ideas toward the enhancement and/or modification of designs to improve the product.
- Implement the features/enhancements and collaborate with other teams (Architecture, QA).
- Review training materials, documentation, marketing materials for accuracy and contribute to content as needed.
- Code automated unit tests for all the changes implemented.
- Design and implement scalable and high performance products.
- Produce high-quality software
- BS degree in Computer Science, or Math or Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years of application development experience in C#, ASP.Net and SQL Server
- Demonstrated ability to write SQL queries and use of Microsoft SQL Server database tables and connectivity
- A strong background in programming
- Must be proficient in the following languages and technologies:
- C#, ASP.Net, MVC
- SQL Server 2016
- Experience with JIRA
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Work experience in Agile development methodology
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Detail-orientated, “get it done” attitude and pro-activity
- Willingness to have fun and work as part of an international and diverse team
- Experience with Elasticsearch or dtSearch a plus
- Experience with analytical tools a plus
Consilio’s True North Values
Excellence – We strive to make every client our advocate
Passion – We DO because we CARE
Collaboration – We win together through teamwork and communication
Agility – We flex, adapt and embrace change
People – We value, respect and invest in our teammates
Vision – We create clarity of purpose and a clear path forward
Consilio, LLC is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.