Constantin – Serval & Associates is an international CPA practice with specific expertise to help clients comply, file and communicate financial matters according to major accounting standards (IFRS and US GAAP). The Financial Audit Department is run in compliance with US or International standards (GAAS and ISA).
In addition to standard audits and accounting work, Constantin – Serval & Associates has extensive tax practice in international and US tax jurisdictions.
In connection with the development of our business in North America, we are looking for internship applicants for the next audit season.
About the position
The intern will be part of the audit teams and fully involved in the audit process, from planning, fieldwork and delivery of financial statements in both US GAAP and IFRS.
Constantin – Serval & Associates has a diverse client portfolio (industrial, luxury, retail, media, non-for-profit organizations…) and includes a majority of international entities.
The experience will create opportunities to network and interact with industry experts as well as develop professional skills under the guidance of company mentors.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
– Business School or University Student (ideally specialized in Finance, Audit or Accounting),
– Interpersonal skills with abilities to integrate a team,
– Excellent English skills, both oral and written,
– Previous experience(s) in audit is a plus.
– Location: New York
– Starting date: Between October and December 2021
– Duration: Between 6 months and 1 year
– Opportunities: Employment opportunities considered after internship
The hiring process starts now. If you want to play an active part in our company, please e-mail your application to: email@example.com.