CDP, a Boston-based public benefit corporation, uses the collaborative fundraising model to improve the operational efficiency and revenue generation capacity of the public media system. CDP currently provides more than 230 NPR and PBS stations with outsourced marketing, data analytics, fundraising, and technology services. These services help stations raise more net income, grow their donor files faster, lower their fundraising costs, and free up development talent allowing stations to better focus on local engagement. Since its inception as a business unit with the WGBH Educational Foundation and subsequent evolution to a freestanding entity, CDP has driven $150 million in incremental net value back to stations and has become the most widely adopted station service in the history of public broadcasting.
Just as CDP is committed to supporting public media organizations around the country, we are equally committed to supporting each of our team in their own professional development. For more information visit www.cdpcommunity.org
The Digital Marketing Co-Op is a key member of the Digital team, supporting the activities of the team which are focused on ensuring that the operational and fundraising goals of our partner stations are met by utilizing the CDP marketing technology stack.
A typical day will include interaction within the Digital team as well as cross functional teams in our Technology, Operations, and Client Services departments. Some client interaction may also be required.
Other activities include, but are not limited to:
· Handling assigning cases and keeping tabs on them for various members of the team
· Posting copy for Automated Emails in Basecamp for review
· Going through onboarding documentation to get deliver information needed for the asset table
· Proofing HTML emails to ensure their links are functioning properly, branding is correct throughout, etc.
· Handling GiveGab updates (autoresponder updates, Donation level updates, etc.)
· Supporting CDP website needs
· Conducting and compiling basic reporting ad review analysis
The ideal candidate will be:
· Thorough and detail oriented with excellent follow up skills
· Able to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Able to follow instructions and work independently when needed
· Flexible and can switch gears quickly
· A team player with great interpersonal skills
· 0 – 1 years relevant experience in a Digital Marketing capacity a/o has an expressed interest in digital marketing
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent multitasking, time management and organization skills
· Solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills