Clinical Psychologist or Therapist
Psychological Medical Practice – Natick, MA & Milford, MA
We are seeking an experienced Clinical Psychologist to provide outpatient services to the clients in either or both of our facilities on a part-time or full-time basis. You will be responsible for evaluating patients, gathering patient history, administering tests, diagnosing issues, and developing a treatment plan to reduce or eliminate those issues. While you will primarily work with patients on an individual basis, you may also work with small groups. We pride ourselves in providing excellent patient care and expect all our Clinical Psychologists to give extensive support to all our clients.
Job Type and Salary: Productivity model for full-time or part-time position requiring at least two (2) days remote, via telephone or telehealth system.
· Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
· Problem Solving: Identifies problems, involves others in seeking solutions, conducts appropriate analyses, searches for best solutions; responds quickly to new challenges.
· Integrity: Uphold personal and professional ethics and values, and respecting the culture, beliefs, and abilities of individuals.
· Communication Proficiency: Comfortable using a broad range of communication styles, and ability to choose appropriate, effective ways to communicate to different audiences in diverse situations.
· Personal Effectiveness/Credibility: Ability to promise and deliver results, build effective relationships, and establish a reliable track record.
Clinical Psychologist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interview and evaluate patients with behavioral healthcare issues to discuss their concerns, and provide education and skills training, as needed.
- Administer tests and surveys to diagnose patients’ psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues.
- Collaboratively develop and update an individualized treatment plan with the client.
- Monitor patient progress through regular appointments and adjust treatment plan when necessary.
- Work with individuals and small groups to reduce or eliminate problems.
- A Master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health, Addictions, Psychology, or related field.
- Licensure as an LICSW, LMHC.LMFT, LPC, or LADC.
- At least 1 years of experience in a behavioral healthcare or substance abuse settings serving culturally diverse populations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work with an Electronic Medical Record (Advance MD)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of diverse cultures and gender specific issues.
- Understanding of the need for appropriate confidentiality when interacting with patients, residents, families, visitors, referral sources and all other contacts.
- Must have strong knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of case management for dual diagnosis patients.
Interested candidates should contact Robert O’Leary, JD at (413) 297-5026