Social Marketing Lead Generation Consultant
CoreAxis is a fully remote company on a high growth trajectory. Our forward-thinking approach has made us an award-winning leader in the industry. We offer our team a fully virtual opportunity with a potential for growth.
The primary goal of the remote Social Marketing Lead Generation Consultant is to generate new leads driving them into our sales funnel. This will involve comprehensive research, thorough attention to detail, grit, and excellent communication skills. You will have access to a variety of tools that will enable your success and it will be your responsibility to capitalize on them.
– Manage customer relationship management (CRM) system. Enter new information, update existing information, and general maintenance.
– Research prospect information given a variety of tools, including but not limited to: LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and a robust CRM.
– Maintain the utmost professionalism and timeliness on all communication channels at all times.
– Email outreach to prospects via CRM and LinkedIn. Professionalism, timeliness, and grammatical excellence required.
– Be an enthusiastic CoreAxis brand ambassador. Create a great ﬁrst impression to all.
– Maintain a good relationship with CoreAxis team members, providing thorough and timely communication, establishing clear expectations and exercising ﬂexibility.
An Ideal Candidate Looks Like…
– A tenacious, ﬂexible, diligent, gritty individual who enjoys the challenge of
‘opening doors’ at global brands.
– A smart, independent, hardworking individual who meets hurdles with a
“can-do” attitude. Goal-oriented and self-starter.
– Eager to build the company brand and generate new business through social marketing activities.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efﬁciently and independently.
– Proﬁciency: Google Suite (GMail and Google calendar, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, & Forms), Microsoft Ofﬁce (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and Dropbox.
– Preferred experience: Project management tools (ex. HIVE), CRM management (ex. Freshsales), LinkedIn social selling, copywriting, and creative problem solving skills.