AI will prove to be the biggest trend in history, but the biggest unsolved problem in AI is people.
Correlation One helps people succeed in the data economy. We offer the world’s best data literacy training programs, we have helped set the standard for data & AI skills, and we help organizations discover talented individuals that biased resume review processes overlook.
We are building a global AI talent ecosystem, and we are deeply committed to ensuring a more diverse & inclusive AI ecosystem. Through our Data Science For All programs, we offer free training in data & analytics to members of underrepresented communities with a goal of creating equal access to the jobs of tomorrow. We are reimagining how organizations build their data cultures and help clients navigate the data talent market.
Check out a video from one of our programs here.
About this role
The Business Development Analyst will play a key role in supporting Correlation One’s growth strategy and operations. They will leverage effective communications skills to engage prospects, build partnerships, and manage high-value relationships with our partners in industry and academia. In addition, they will provide marketing and operational support to our industry-leading data science competitions and diversity programs.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Join our mission to create Data Science for All.
- Solve unique challenges on the frontier of data science, technology, and talent markets.
- Work directly with industry-leading enterprise clients in finance and technology.
- Impact role at an early-stage, high-growth technology startup.
- Help plan and run exciting events including Correlation One’s industry-leading data science competitions and diversity programs.
- Research & source partnerships with academic departments, student groups, professional societies, non-profits, meetup groups, and more.
- Analyze marketing activities to determine effectiveness, create ongoing reporting dashboards, and recommend optimizations to achieve our goals.
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive new applicants and program interest. Campaign channels may include email, social media, partners, influencers, online ad platforms, and more.
- Identify and qualify prospects.
- Create and maintain client relationships.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and competitors.
- Minimum 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Internship experience in technology, management consulting, investment banking, or in an operations role at a venture-backed startup is strongly preferred.
- Action-oriented, problem solver, and driven by an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Passionate about self-improvement and talent development.
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced and intelligent working environment.
- Competitive, hardworking, highly-focused, and results-oriented.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills.
- A passion for data science and the data science community is essential.
- The ability to perform research to identify new companies and people for prospecting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps.
The Hiring Process:
Our goal is to move very quickly in hiring this role. The entire process comprises four stages: a resume submission, an introductory interview, a strategy exercise, and then a pair of group interviews.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, free data science/analytics education, and an incredible team of friendly professionals who are changing the world.