Cortex breaks visual content into its component parts and provides analytics and insights into what elements are driving performance. We help creatives defend their creative choices, understand their audience’s visual tastes, and optimize their brand creative the same way they do everything else.
This position is a Content Marketing Intern. Reporting directly to the VP of Growth.
This internship is paid at $15 an hour, and full time.
Daily responsibilities will be focused on writing, designing, and distributing marketing content. We’re a company in an early space and we have the opportunity to own the conversation. But we have to continually create content. Lots of specific content on related topics.
Cortex is a remote-first company, but the marketing leadership lives in Boston. Can be located anywhere but will work East Coast business hours.
– Help outline our content plan
– Write several hours per day to create blog posts, infographics, reports, white papers, social media posts and other pieces of business content.
– Provide support to the team
– Assist with other marketing projects as relevant
– Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
– Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Design, or a related field.
– Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
– Design skills such as Indesign, Photoshop, Canva, Sketch, etc
– Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
– Attention to detail is critical. Must be capable of writing entire ideas clearly and without significant written, grammatical, or punctuation errors.
– Passion for innovation and forward thinking products
– An interest in online content (writing, video, photos, memes, gifs, podcasts, etc) is very useful in this position.