Who we are
Cortx is a profitable and fast-growing artificial intelligence startup that automatically writes content about any subject with the same level of quality, factual accuracy, and usefulness as a human.
What we are building towards
Our dream is two parts:
Part one: Develop strong AI – artificial intelligence that is smarter than a human.
Part two: Do this without selling our souls to venture capitalists or outside investors who will be more focused on Q4 profit than on making sure this technology creates a profoundly better society.
Cortx is entirely self-funded and is already profitable by selling awesome artificial intelligence products. We want to continue to advance artificial intelligence through sustainable, iterative, and self-funded improvements so that we can eventually reach our end goal while remaining independent and principled.
What you will be doing
You will be the first point of contact for our customers and will collaborate across all teams to translate customer needs to product features and resolve any user-reported issues.
You will own our Net Promoter Score metric – which captures our customers’ overall happiness.
You will directly contribute to the product by advocating for customer needs.
You will work directly with our Growth team to make sure our marketing efforts speak to the needs of our customers.
You will become an expert on our customer journey, identifying opportunities for growth and optimization.
This role will provide broad exposure to marketing, product management, sales, and account management. There will be opportunities for career growth down any of these paths.
What we want from you
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- High emotional intelligence: Empathetic and personable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You can understand highly technical topics and explain them to customers at any skill level
- Your dream job is in the field of artificial intelligence
Some benefits of working at Cortx include
- Generous salary – we would rather have one superstar than two mediocre players
- Premium benefits – Completely paid health coverage, 401k, profit sharing, gym membership, and more
- Offices located on the water in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- Career advancement opportunities in marketing, product, sales, and account management
- The excitement of a startup with the stability of a profitable company
- We work on interesting problems that push the envelope in artificial intelligence