The Data & Analytics Product Associate position is a key role in advancing COTA’s mission of leveraging real world evidence to accelerate cancer research and improve outcomes for all patients.
COTA’s Real World Data products have a real and immediate impact on internal business operations, the development of new therapies, and helping oncology practices and cancer centers make sense of their fragmented data systems.
You will own the strategic direction and roadmap of COTA’s oncology data products, as well as manage the development of new product lines. In doing so, you will partner with data scientists, engineers, and analysts to design, scope, and deploy scalable solutions that will shape the future of real world data across the healthcare ecosystem.
A successful candidate will own the full product lifecycle, drive the agile process for the Data & Analytics team, and work with internal teams to support the delivery of our products. If using data in innovative ways to solve problems for patients, oncologists, and researchers excites you, we would love for you to join us!
- Drive the planning, development, and launch of COTA data products and advanced analytics tools.
- Partner with data scientists, engineers, and analysts to facilitate the agile process for the team.
- Create roadmaps, prioritize requirements, gather feedback, and manage stakeholders of organizational data.
- Work closely with clients, as well as internal Medical, Operations, and Business Development teams to understand their needs and develop solutions.
- Assist with the development of business cases and operational planning.
- Develop product materials and documentation for partners and clients.
- Use data analysis and visualization tools to drive product development as well as data analysis, insight generation, and reporting – may include SQL, Python, or R.
- Monitor and report on KPIs and progress against OKRs for senior leadership.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field or scientific discipline preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in product management.
- 1-2 years of experience in a data intensive role with data exploration, analysis, or visualization.
- Understanding of agile methodologies and scrum framework.
- Familiar with analytical tools, databases, and cloud infrastructure. Comfortable working with complex data sets and 3rd party/public APIs.
- Excellent project management, organizational, and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with a wide range of technical and non-technical individuals. Experience with JIRA is a plus.
- Understanding of healthcare data, real world evidence, or oncology is a plus.
- Experience working with remote teams.
Working at COTA comes with many perks! At COTA, we are committed to workplace wellness and employee happiness. Some of the benefits for working full time at COTA include:
- Medical / dental / vision benefits
- 401k / retirement
- Monthly commuter benefits
- Unlimited Vacation
- 11 Paid U.S. Holidays
- Paid sick time – 40 hrs/year
- Paid Parental leave – 8 weeks
- Company team building events
- Healthy snacks
- Gourmet coffee and cold brew
- Educational lunch & learns