CoverRight is an insurance technology (‘Insurtech’) startup based in New York City on a mission to make Medicare (health insurance for seniors) more accessible to the 60 million Medicare beneficiaries across the country.
Our consumer technology platform simplifies a traditionally complex and confusing decision, helping the 10,000 people retiring every single day in the U.S. find, select, and enroll in the right health insurance plan.
We are a venture capital-backed company and have assembled a passionate team to help make Medicare easy for consumers.
CoverRight’s Customer Service & Sales team provides critical support and services to CoverRight’s new and existing customers.
Our sales team thrives on collaboration, creative competitions and thoughtful communication with customers as we drive a positive, tech-enhanced experience in an industry typically known for being ‘old-school’ and paper-based.
This role is part-time and remote.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to transition into a full-time W-2 sales role with attractive salary + commission compensation package based on performance. We will support your training and licensing needs and requirements.
- Get on the phone and chat to serve as the first point of contact for prospective customers and deliver high-quality customer service
- Use a consultative approach to help customers demystify the industry jargon, and make health insurance easy to understand plus check if they are eligible for Medicare and Medicare benefits
- Work closely with seniors sales teammates to solve complex client problems
- Continuously improve your performance in a metrics-driven environment, with potential to directly impacting earnings
- Ensure prospective customers receive unparalleled service
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You are self-motivated, ambitious, and excited to start your career in sales
- You have experience in a high-volume, fast paced role, bonus points if you have prior experience in a dialer-based role, the insurance industry, or in sales!
- You’re eager to find yourself among a diverse group of competitive peers, always learning from each other
- You have a will to succeed in a target-driven environment, with substantial incentives based on various KPIs
- You work well with others, solving problems on the fly using Slack, Zoom, Google Hangouts and other communication methods
- Your family and friends would describe you as a natural conversationalist – you keep the conversation flowing and are a pleasure for our clients to speak to!
- You welcome any and all feedback – you’re looking to improve your skills, and recognize the value of hands-on managers who care deeply about your growth
- You are open to working some weekends and evenings – since we’re all remote for now these shifts would be from the comfort of your home!
- You appreciate the value of a well-placed gif!
- Previous experience in a sales or customer service role, solving customer inquiries and requests (ideally 1+ year’s experience)
- Provide availability with flexible schedule
- Access to high-speed internet – as a startup, we use cloud-based software