The Client Account Manager will provide account management to assigned clients, as well customer support services to Med-IQ’s client base, which includes: physician groups, hospitals, hospital systems, residency programs, and insurance carriers.
The Client Account Manager’s main focus will be providing client service and fulfilling all contractual obligations to the client. This position will have responsibilities that include presentation and meeting preparation, staffing and support services, data analysis and reporting, research and special projects, as detailed below.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Account Management: Success in this aspect of the job will require the employee to be detail oriented and well organized. This position, working closely with the Client Services team, will provide comprehensive administrative support to Med-IQ clients. Responsibilities may include on-boarding new clients, setting up new clients in the appropriate Learning Management System (LMS), working closely with client contacts to manage participant registration lists / assigning coursework, report preparation, coordinating classrooms, and supporting monthly / quarterly / annual client meetings. In addition, this position will be required to provide training and oversight for new client services staff to ensure their successful orientation to Med-IQ.
- Client Renewals: Will assist in any potential upsales during the contract cycle and the renewal contract process at the end of a client’s contract cycle.
- Staffing and Support Services: Provide comprehensive staff support work for Med-IQ’s key client committee meetings. This will include support in agenda planning, the development of handout materials, minute taking and other staff related activities.
- Data analysis and reporting: Track and analyze overall program results, including participant feedback, overall compliance, and claims analyses. The Client Account Manager will be responsible for manual data entry, report generation and data analysis through the use of various databases, including Excel, Salesforce, and the Med-IQ LMS.
- Research Projects: Conduct detailed research on risk management and quality assurance related topics. A Med-IQ senior staff member will direct the research project. The Client Account Manager will be responsible to independently conduct extensive research (Google etc.) and organize information in an orderly manner based upon the type of research assignments.
- Special Projects: The Client Account Manager may be assigned to special projects which may include participating on specific client audits, assessments, and/or consulting projects.
- Help Desk Support Services: On a scheduled basis, the Client Account Manager will be assigned specific days/times to provide Help Desk telephone and email support services to our clients.
Education, Requirements & Competencies
- 4 year college degree from an accredited institution (preferred)
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Must be personable, collaborative, confident and caring with both clients and staff members.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and able to travel on occasion.
- Must be organized and able to effectively manage change.
- Professional and able to interact effectively with all level of staff from entry level support staff to clinicians to C-level executives.
- Must be a goal-oriented and adaptive individual who has excellent project management skills and is able to stay focused on achieving concrete objectives.
- Broad knowledge and experience in Windows applications and other technology products (i.e. Salesforce, project management systems, CRMs).
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- A strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail.
- A collaborative team player.
Coverys is an equal-opportunity employer. Coverys’s job openings are open to all without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, religion, age, height, weight, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, or veteran status.