As an analyst, you will provide analytical support for M&A, debt and equity capital raising, restructuring, and other corporate finance advisory assignments.
The senior professionals at the firm average over 30 years of transaction experience in corporate finance, private equity, leveraged and syndicated finance, capital markets and restructuring and they bring this multi-discipline expertise to every client engagement.
Currently, the firm has several active advisory engagements and the successful candidate will have an immediate opportunity to work on multiple live transactions.
You will assume a broad range of responsibilities including:
· Developing company valuations and financial models
· Developing transaction marketing materials including selling memoranda and presentations
· Conducting industry and company research and analysis
· Acting as a point of contact throughout the transaction process
· Attending client meetings
· Developing varied industry and transaction expertise, and staying current on industry developments
Candidates will possess the following qualifications:
· A bachelor’s degree from a leading university and exceptional academic performance
· Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to excel in both team and self-directed settings
· A working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· FINRA Licensing S79 and S63 required within a 90-day contingency period of employment
· Prior experience in finance preferred, but not required