Cramer-Krasselt is one of the largest independent, totally interconnected agencies in the country with over $500 million in billings and 69% of revenue from digital.
With a mission to Make friends, not ads®, C-K has built a reputation for changing perception and behaviors that lead to purchasing action for brands. It’s how we helped Porsche achieve 11 years of consecutive record-breaking growth, how Corona became the #1 import and Pacifico grew 19% in a single year.
We’ve done it by interconnecting an ever-expanding range of disciplines from strategic branding to digital, social, analytics, media/programmatic, SEM, PR, UX and more.
Major brands include Alzheimer’s Association, Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (Knott’s Berry Farm, Cedar Point and additional properties), Cintas, Corona Extra, Marzetti Salad Dressing (plus 15 brands), Pacifico Beer, Porsche, Spirit Airlines and Tropicana.
Search/Paid Social Operations Coordinator
About the Role:
- Develop skills necessary to become a master in campaign budgeting, pacing, reporting and billing and reconciliation across multiple media channels, including Paid Social, Paid Search and Self-Service E-Commerce.
- Monitor and inform client assigned teams of any anomalies in the daily pacing trends
- Ensure campaigns are input into Mediaocean/Prisma accurately, balancing media delivery and financial entries
- Process all monthly media vendor invoicing for search, social and e-commerce
- Maintain accurate, accessible and organized documentation of monthly media payment approvals
- Work closely with Paid Search and Paid Social Specialists, Supervisors and Directors on digital reporting, optimizations, and daily analysis
- Takes initiative to learn all aspects of C-K billing process, working closely with the media team and internal accounting to develop and maintain internal standard operating procedures for media billing functions
- Preferably you have 0-1 year of experience in Mediaocean or other media billing software
- Strong proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, chart creation, formatting, data synthesis, web queries, etc.)
- You have an analytical aptitude and are comfortable working with data and numbers/formulas/calculations
- High attention to detail with a proactive approach to work, taking the initiative in problem-solving with as much accuracy as possible
- Any previous experience completing reporting or analysis is preferred
C-K employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or eligible under applicable law for a disability or religious accommodation. Successful applicants will need to meet this criteria as a condition of employment by the date of hire.