The Corporate Paralegal at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP works individually, within a specific practice group environment, to assist corporate attorneys through all phases of their transactions, from the signing of commitment documents through post-closing matters.
- Consistently meeting the Firm’s standards of excellence in supporting our attorney teams;
- Playing an active role in helping the Firm to provide our clients with legal services of the highest caliber;
- Assisting with due diligence document reviews, negotiation sessions, corporate filings, closings and post-closing requirements;
- Conducting research and compiling corporate information and precedent binders;
- Keeping track of, organizing, proofreading, filing and distributing documents related to corporate deals; and
- Frequently interacting with partners, associates and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree with high academic standing;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and coordinate several activities at once;
- The initiative to problem-solve;
- The capacity to meet strict deadlines;
- Strong research skills;
- Proficiency using computer software and internet;
- The flexibility to work a considerable amount of overtime and be available as needed; and
- The willingness to make a two year commitment.
This position is located in our New York office and the start date will be in June 2021. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision care, 401(k), and health club privileges.