The Litigation Paralegal at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP works in a team environment assisting litigation attorneys in all phases of the litigation lifecycle, ranging from pre-complaint investigation through trial and appeal.
- Consistently meeting the Firm’s standards of excellence in supporting our attorney teams;
- Playing an active role in helping the Firm to provide legal services of the highest caliber to our clients;
- Actively participating in document collection and production, deposition preparation, hearings and trials;
- Organizing and maintaining case files using a variety of automated procedures;
- Employing databases for searches and document retrieval; and
- Conducting cite checks and case pulls using Lexis and/or Westlaw databases.
- Bachelor’s degree with high academic standing;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- The ability to work well under pressure and coordinate several activities at once;
- The initiative to problem-solve;
- The capacity to meet strict deadlines;
- Strong research skills;
- Proficiency using computer software and the internet;
- The flexibility to work a considerable amount of overtime and be available as needed; and
- The willingness to make a two year commitment.
This position is located in our New York office and the start date will be in June 2021. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision care, 401(k) and substantial health club discounts.