CRD Global is a leading provider of NextGen Investment Analytics for a More Sustainable Future. Our mission is to empower financial market participants with targeted solutions to expedite the transition to sustainable investments. Our advisory services help the global investment community measure, manage and communicate their sustainability strategies, performance, and risk/reward opportunities – targeted solutions to achieve sustainable returns and positive impacts for people, communities, and the environment.
We are a small, passionate team of thinkers and leaders, collectively working to create a better tomorrow through our work. As leaders in the field of sustainable investment analytics, we hold ourselves to the highest standards for our clients and partners. We celebrate curiosity, creativity, and entrepreneurial thinking, culminating in an exciting, engaging work environment. If you’re looking for more than just punching a clock, you will thrive at CRD Global.
CRD Global is looking for a skilled data analyst with a deep knowledge of ESG trends and products for the ESG FinTech Analyst role.
Core responsibilities and duties:
- Process, query, and analyze data to inform business decisions
- Develop compelling visualizations of data for marketing purposes and social media strategy
- Translate data efficiently into written communications via PowerPoint and Word
- Write reports to communicate data patterns and trends
- Engage with various data sets, databases, and reporting solutions
- Run reports from platforms Refinitiv and Neudata
- Create portfolio scenarios on FastIndX, our technology partner’s index automation tool
- Use Excel to structure data and set up tables
- Create CRD Global dashboard, including live charts of SUSTCO scores, indexes, and company performance
What you’ll bring to the table:
- At least 2+ years’ experience in data analytics in a professional, academic, or voluntary setting
- Degree in economics, business, finance, or related field
- Expert in MS Excel, both in raw data analysis and graphics creation
- Extensive knowledge of ESG and sustainable investing, indexing, and scoring/rating methodologies
- Strong communication skills, particularly in writing and in presenting
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Critical thinking problem solver
- Proficient in Refinitiv (Eikon) & Bloomberg and major plus.
- Passionate about ESG, sustainability, and building a better planet
- Curious, eager to learn, inventive, entrepreneurial, excited to be building something big
- Looking to fill the position immediately – recent grads are encouraged to apply, though students currently enrolled are encouraged to check back for opportunities after they’ve graduated
- Full-time position
- Remote, EST preferred
- Reports to CEO
- Salary range is $35,000-$50,000, and is commensurate with experience
If you have a passion for sustainable investing and intellectual curiosity to continuously add to subject expertise in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then we would love to hear from you.
CRD Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.