Media & Analytics Intern
Cronin is one of New England’s top independent creative marketing and advertising agencies with industry focus in Healthcare, Financial Services, and Consumer Goods. We’re continuing to grow and invest forward in our company. Cronin forms long-term relationships with top tier clients and challenger brands based on its leadership thinking, creative excellence, and business impact. Cronin is Creating Better. Our company has a collaborative culture with 80 full time employees. We’re always looking to connect with individuals who want to create the best work of their lives.
Are you interested in learning from a dynamics Media and Analytics team? Are you looking for hands-on experience analyzing and interpreting data from a plethora of sources? Our team uses paid search, social media, online display platforms, website analytics tools and third-party vendors to help improve the quality assurance of campaigns and create efficiency in the operations process. You will not only receive hands-on media and analytics experience while working across a variety of clients, but also in-depth training and onboarding throughout the internship.
The Media & Analytics intern is responsible for:
- Running client-facing and internal campaign reports
- Monitoring the delivery and performance of campaigns
- Troubleshooting technical issues internally
- Improving the quality assurance of campaigns
- Accessing and collecting data for internal use
- Coordinating the production and implementation of digital media campaigns
- Interacting with media, Technology and Innovation team and publisher sites regarding planning, tracking, scheduling and delivery of campaigns
This position is in the Media Department and reports to the Media Associate.
Qualifications / Experience
- Interest in and knowledge of digital media and emerging digital media technologies
- Familiarity with sorting and analyzing data in Excel, Pivot Table knowledge a plus
- Experience in formatting presentations in PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Collaborative team-player who works well with others
- Quick learner of online applications and software programs
- Strong analytical skills
- Advertising, Communications, Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics field of study preferred. Digital media classes a plus.
- On the job training will be provided.