CrossCountry Mortgage started in Cleveland in 2003, when our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their home financing needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust, industry leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match! We also offer company-provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance, and Wellness Programs. Those who work at our corporate headquarters in Northeast Ohio also enjoy a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The CrossCountry Mortgage LLC. IT team is looking for a Junior Digital Adoption Consultant. In this role, you will ensure successful implementation of WalkMe solutions, including creation, testing, deployment, and maintenance of Walk-thrus in alignment with project implementation timelines. You will be responsible for gathering requirements from business leadership, transforming requirements into a design and then building the content on the WalkMe platform.
- Collaborate with the Digital Adoption team and business stakeholders to define Walk- thru scope and requirements for CrossCountry’s digital applications.
- Create design documents, build, test, deploy, and maintain Walk-thrus, including working with stakeholders to ensure Walk-thrus are current, accurate, and relevant.
- Identify Walk-thru gaps and work to close them (missing Walk-thrus, outdated Walk-thrus, etc.).
- Maintain the WalkMe platform by tracking all feature enhancements, deploying where appropriate, and communicating.
- Monitor and respond to reported bugs/issues.
- Analyze data related to the use of the WalkMe solution against various KPIs.
- Complete validation, UAT, and regression testing for all Walk-thru releases.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent work experience.
- Proven ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously and operate successfully under tight deadlines.
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of Agile development models.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Tableau, or Encompass.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- WalkMe experience is preferred, although not required.
- Learning & development or instructional design experience is a plus.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.