CrossCountry Mortgage started in Cleveland in 2003, when our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their home financing needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust, industry leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match! We also offer company-provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance, and Wellness Programs. Those who work at our corporate headquarters in Northeast Ohio also enjoy a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Jr. Post Closing Specialist will be responsible for obtaining daily suspense reports from Investors and assisting in logging of incoming conditions from Investors to LOS system; uploading documentation to the Investors sites for curing and purchasing of loans; using reporting to monitor the aging of loans and obtaining pay histories when applicable; document receipt of collateral packages for CEMA and COOP loans and promptly shipping to investors; provide updates on status of assigned loans; processing collateral request between warehouses and Investors; working with Secondary for loan eligibility and allocations. Additional responsibilities may be added.
- Pull daily Suspense reports from Investors sites to identify loans that have be suspended for purchased
- Log notifications of suspense information in the system documenting the date of the first condition issued on the loan daily upon receipt of the suspense condition and the suspense(s) cure by date.
- Review Loan files once delivered to Investors to determine if suspense item(s) are already in the loan file and assist assigned Post Closer with submitting to the Investor for review and curing of suspense
- Work with internal and external departments and the clients to obtain needed documentation to cure suspense items timely.
- Log documentation received in LOS, and upload suspense documentation promptly to Investor sites for review and purchasing of the loans.
- Monitor daily condition reports from the investor for updates on suspended loans or new conditions as received
- Monitor a pipeline to ensure all loans shipped are either conditioned or purchased in a timely matter
- Provide updates on the status of assigned loans with Investors to Lead
- Prepare and provide Post Consummation Closing Disclosures and refund checks as needed following regulatory guidelines.
- Process collateral request with warehouses and sending notification to Secondary when eligible for allocation
- Processing request for Pay histories on aging loans through the Loan Servicing Department
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have excellent analytical and organizational skills; strong attention to detail is required.
- Must have ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks within any given period of time.
- Must have ability to work independently and make decisions as required.
- Excellent customer service skills with internal employees and external vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- College Degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional and courteous.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.