Crunchy Studio is a game studio backed by some top ventures in the gaming space. We’re on a mission to make building games 10x easier, by creating a powerful game editor and a platform to distribute creator’s games and share revenue. We’ve been doing this for over two years and have shipped a few games already. We’re well funded and are in stealth mode, so you probably won’t be able to find a lot of information about us online.
We have a 12-week program this summer that enables talented individuals to make and launch real games.
Here are the key things:
- From May 18 to July 31, Students will build a commercial game from ground up till fully launched.
- Games can be launched on any platform of their choice: PC, Web, or Mobile
- We pay minimum guarantee and share revenue with the creator.
- Application process will be very selective to make sure whoever is accepted will successfully launch their games.
- Creators can remotely join the program full-time or part-time.
- After the 12-week program, we will continue supporting the creators with their games live op.
- Live games built by our creators: Wild Sky TD (Google Play Editor’s Choice), Wild Castle
To apply, please follow guidance here: https://crunchy.studio/apply
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We support CPT/OPT/H1B for international students.
We are also actively looking for game engineers, designers, and artists to join us full-time: https://crunchy.studio/jobs
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.