CUCollaborate.com is a financial services Consulting and Software startup based in Washington, D.C.
CUCollaborate developed proprietary software technology that helps credit unions grow.
CUCollaborate is expanding and has an opening for a Consulting Intern. The successful applicant will work in a small team lead by the Chief Operating Officer / Head of Consulting, where you can make a large impact on real client solutions.
This is a paid, long-term position with excellent career advancement opportunities at a quickly growing company.
General Roles & Responsibilities
- Research and prepare data-driven, written analysis of industry trends and general market conditions.
- Provide analytical support, including market analysis, financial statement analysis and financial modeling to clients on an as-needed basis.
- Support client Account Executives in the preparation of marketing materials for both prospective and current clients.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as necessary to answer business questions and drive enterprise decisions.
- Interface with internal customers and external customers to provide educational collateral and literature
- Help with research initiatives
- Assist with events and conferences
- Assist as needed in other Sales and Marketing activities
- Undergraduate/BS or MBA required
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Flexibility for a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience with MS Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Independent, self-starter able to own processes and operate independently
Desired but not required
- Knowledge of high-tech industry or working with a start-up
- Experience with Salesforce.com or HubSpot.com
- Sales/marketing support
CUCollaborate is an equal opportunity employer.