The Data Intern will support maintaining and continuing to develop the CultureHouse community engagement database, analyzing data, and developing systems for data administration. As a (very) small team, we work closely together and think on the fly. CultureHouse interns will work with the organization’s staff members to develop a work plan that fits their unique experiences and skills.
Data Intern responsibilities:
- Continue to develop and improve the infrastructure of the CultureHouse database
- Expand and develop systems for data-informed design projects
- Collect, record, and document qualitative and quantitative data for measuring the impact of current projects
- Important volunteer, partner, and fundraising data into Salesforce database
- Analyze data to provide suggestions and opportunities for improved systems and volunteer management
- Collaborate with CultureHouse team on other projects and programs as needed
Preferred experience and qualifications:
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, flexible, and well organized
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a collaborative working style
- Commitment to social justice
- Background in Urban Design or related field
To apply, email Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org with your favorite public space and a PDF of your resume and cover letter. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
We know there are great candidates who may not fit into what we’ve described above, or who have skills we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself. We are committed to diversity and building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and ages. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities.