The CultureHouse Data Intern will support with rolling out a community engagement database, analyzing data, and developing systems and processes for data administration. As a (very) small team, we work closely together and think on the fly. CultureHouse interns will work with the organization’s staff members to develop a work plan that fits their unique experiences and skills.
Data Intern responsibilities:
- Work with the Program Manager to organize and design a database and CRM system for CulutreHouse’s community outreach
- Develop tags and categories for tracking community engagement
- Important volunteer, partner, and fundraising data into database
- Analyze data to provide suggestions and opportunities for improved systems and volunteer management
- Collaborate with CultureHouse team on other projects and programs as needed
Preferred experience and qualifications:
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, flexible, and well organized
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a collaborative working style
- Commitment to social justice
- Background in Urban Design or related field
We know there are great candidates who may not fit into what we’ve described above, or who have skills we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself. We are committed to diversity and building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and ages. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.