Work Location: Remote
Hands on experience can set you apart in a competitive job market. Our formalized Internship Program is designed to lead college students down the path to a successful career. As an integral part of high-performance teams, you are in a position where you can apply what you have learned in the classroom while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting. You will focus on project-driven work that has a direct impact on the company and be competitively paid.
· Provide a high-quality customer service experience characterized by educating customers, keeping customers informed of next steps and answering customer questions.
· Review claim information to determine steps needed to complete the settlement of a claim.
· Document phone calls and claim information accurately and proficiently.
· Initiate and complete claim settlement transactions fitting express claim criteria.
· Actively engage in an inclusive team environment by providing process improvement ideas, participating in team meetings and team projects.
· Follow documented department claim procedures and requirements defined by claims good faith claim handling guidelines.
· Working towards a bachelor’s degree
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
· Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn