Time Frame: Summer 2022
Work Location: Remote or In Person
This role is designed to provide hands on experience to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards of the organization, allowing an opportunity for individuals to apply what they have learned in a classroom environment while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting. Specific activities will vary by department.
- Communicate with customer and/or representative, providing information, options and taking the necessary action as needed.
- Conduct research on projects/topics that require in-depth study and analysis.
- Provide training, technical assistance and support to a number of business units around DEI topics
- Engage in corporate social responsibility related tasks and events supporting DEI
- Compose correspondence, emails.
- Prepare written reports/projects.
- Resolves problems and/or issues.
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- Currently pursuing a higher education degree
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated interest and commitment to DEI
- Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn.