Time Frame: Summer 2022
Work Location: Remote or In-Person
Hands on experience can set you apart in a competitive job market. Our formalized Internship Program is designed to lead college students down the path to a successful career. As an integral part of high-performance teams, you are in a position where you can apply what you have learned in the classroom while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting. You will focus on project-driven work that has a direct impact on the company and be competitively paid.
- Assist in simplifying and editing procedures
- Manage and respond to emails in team email box or communications in Salesforce
- Actively engage in an inclusive team environment by providing guidance to other team members, participating in team meetings and team projects.
- Follow documented department procedures and requirements.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree, Associate’s Degree or Technical Diploma in insurance, business, or another related field.
- Availability to work full time during the summer.
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and interpersonal.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficiency with Windows, MS Office, and web applications.
- Ability to write MACRO’s