If you would like to combine your love of science with your writing skills in an intellectually stimulating environment that develops training materials for the pharmaceutical industry, we welcome your application for the role of Medical Writer I.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to share your passion for science with other talented individuals who write training materials that cover all aspects of medicine, including anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, disease treatment, and success in the market. You will also have the
chance to apply your knowledge of science and your love of writing to a variety of training solutions that span a range of innovative deliverables, including print and online self-paced modules.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Communication and presentation skills required for client interaction
- Ability to research the primary literature to locate appropriate primary citations and translate that information into accurate/compelling prose
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Work under deadline pressures
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of science/medicine preferred
- Some travel may be required