Company: Customer Experience Group
hereafter “CXG” or the “Company”
Territory: Americas, but can be amended based on operational requirements
Title: Operations Executive Freelance
The Operations Executive Freelance reports to the Operations Manager.
Many consumers no longer think of brands as simply providers of products, but as a part of their lifestyle. They expect brands to deliver distinctive and memorable customer experiences and build long-lasting relationships with them.
Our Group’s vision is to become a customer experience transformation partner that helps clients deliver their brand promise.
Albatross CX is a global Customer Experience agency specializing in measuring and analyzing Customer Experience within the Luxury industry. Combining multiple methodologies to deliver the most insightful and impactful recommendations, the company aims to assist our global clients in delivering a better customer experience through the analysis of customers’ experiences. The Company serves lot of industries, such as the Cosmetic, Fashion, Watch & Jewelry or Automobile.
Albatross CX provides tailored programs which offers our clients an end-to-end solution that engages staff, inspires customers, and builds long-lasting emotionally driven relationships.
As part of the analysis of our customers’ experiences, the Operations team oversees collecting the feedback of potential customers (Evaluators) through stores evaluations (physical and online) and key information that will support high level decisions.
The Operations Executive Freelance is responsible for the timely, qualitative and cost-effective execution of the local projects.
He/She is responsible of nurturing and engaging the local database of Evaluators.
– Be responsible for the timely assignment and execution of fieldwork as per the Company’s standards, specific mission/client requirements and project schedule of the Business Unit Operations team
– Ensure the quality of the field surveys, their timely collection and electronic submission
– Validate the surveys during low activity period; screen the surveys during peak time
– Communicate proactively with the Customer Success Managers if there is any need of clarification or if there is any issue to report
– Coordinate with and report project status to the Operations Manager or the Operations Team Leader (if any)
– Make sure that the Operation margin target is reached by setting the appropriate payrate and by taking into accounts the potential extra costs that may occur (transportation fees, remote locations, etc.)
– Compensation is offered with a unitary fee per survey collected.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
The Operations Executive Freelance brings to this position attention and accuracy for details that you support by:
– Excellent communication skills in English as you will the contact person of the Evaluators; Spanish speaking is a plus
– Excellent organizing skills to coordinate project activities
– Positive and outgoing personality
– Being resourceful, proactive, and having a problem-solving mindset
– Microsoft Office skills
– Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Degree in Administration, Business, Management or related field
– Rigorous organization and ability to multitask
– Ability to work under pressure and to manage stress
– Time management
– Interpersonal skills
– Attention to detail
– Customer-service orientation