The Consultant, Analytics will be responsible for:
· Designing, developing and deploying marketing campaigns in Teradata CIM CRM Tool.
· Designing campaigns which cater to CVS Caremark members.
· Working with various groups to gather and fine-tune requirements.
· Helping with Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) and creating Technical Scope Documents (TSDs) for design.
· Working with architects to review design and approach; obtaining approvals.
· Building and executing the campaign for creating files; quality control and overseeing secure transfer protocol to various CVS marketing vendors.
· Working with marketing managers, business analysts and other business owners to develop broader communication strategies to address the goals of the program.
· Working on the TDC (Transforming Diabetic Care) program, which will focus on communications to members enrolled in diabetics plans with the goal of getting members to better utilize the various tools available to them through the TDC program.
Specifically, the Consultant, Analytics will also be responsible for:
· Working with other senior team members and business partners, including project managers, print production, client account managers, and communications product managers, to assist on the flawless execution of data requests by asking appropriate questions and manipulating data accordingly.
· Responsible for configuring, executing and validating CRM communications under a highly collaborative environment.
· Have a high impact on communication programs that drive interventions to a base of over 80M members.
· Manipulating data to develop target lists for member communications based on business requirements, which requires building queries in SQL or CRM tools; manipulating data tools for targeting, including Campaign Relationship Management (CRM) system and Enterprise Data Warehouse (using SQL) to produce data files.
· Working with other team members and managers on interactions with business partners to vet data requests and explore options and solve problems.
· Performing quality assurance on data files to ensure flawless execution.
· Participating on multiple projects of varied complexity (simple to moderate) simultaneously.
· Documenting and maintaining procedures and queries necessary to prepare data based on targeting requirements and variations in data sources.
· Applying problem-solving and analytical skills in conjunction with SQL language in order to conduct quality assurance checks on data (from initial delivery to final merged data); ensuring data accuracy.
· Troubleshooting and researching data-related issues and recommending corrective actions.
· Contributing to requirements and design phases for member communications operations projects.
3+ years of experience in each of the following: Advanced SQL/PL-SQL programming, Teradata, SDLC, CRM TRM, ETL, SAS programming; PBM Healthcare and Marketing.
3+ years of computer programming experience with knowledge of database, data warehousing, data analytics tools, and methodologies.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists, and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Not ready to apply? Consider joining our talent network where recruitment leads are consistently looking for talented individuals like you to share our latest open opportunities that match your background. Share your information with us here so we can stay in touch: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_NYjiY_I-K