HealthSpire is a multi-carrier e-broker agency, directly responsible for utilizing digital channel to generate Individual Medicare business (e.g., MAPD, PDP, Med Supp., and Ancillary products) and provide client support through web-tele-advisors empowered with the latest data analytics. Teleadvisor is directly responsible for building a book of business via acquisition of new members using state-of-art lead generation platform supported by real time analytics. Upon acquisition the teleadvisor will own the member relationship throughout the year and will be the primary contact for member inquiries, including but not limited to, any questions related to plan benefits, product and services offerings, as well as resolving any issues with respect to the utilization of the product. The position will be a part of a high performing team with strong emphasis on personal and professional development and career growth. The position will directly report to Sales Operations Lead of HealthSpire.
• Acquisition of new members via inbound and outbound
• Assessing customer needs for products and services
using insightful, probing questions and demonstrating
superior listening skills
• Servicing of existing members and inquiries related to
utilization of their product, benefits, etc.
• Cross selling ancillary products as well as any other
applicable products to existing members.
• Retention of existing members.
• Maintaining knowledge levels with respect to CMS and
• Ability to multitask, and effectively use computer while
interacting with prospects and members via phone
• Ensuring that the relevant information is captured in
Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
• 4 year college degree or 1 to 2 years’ experience of
selling multiple Medicare products (i.e. Medicare
Advantage, Medicare Supplement)
• Life & Health insurance license is not required to be
employed. It is required to obtain the license within 60
days from the employment start date.
• Active use of computer for carrying out daily job activities
• Ability to multi-task while talking on the phone
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Self-starter with positive attitude and ability to control emotions when dealing with unhappy customers (ie. “Customer is always right” attitude)
• Adoptable to high pressure, achievement oriented
• Drive to build, manage, and grow a book of business
and become successful entrepreneur
• High level of computer proficiency including, but not
limited to, Microsoft Office package
• Ability to quickly perform basic mathematical operations
w/out use of calculator
Please review required qualifications above
4 year college degree or 1 to 2 years’ experience of selling multiple Medicare products (i.e. Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement)
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.