Cytokinetics is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing first-in-class muscle activators as potential treatments for debilitating diseases in which muscle performance is compromised and/or deteriorating. With an unmatched understanding of muscle biology and mechanics of muscle performance, the company is developing small molecule drug candidates specifically engineered to increase muscle function and contractility. Working collaboratively, Cytokinetics’ dedicated employees are focused on advancing novel mechanism therapeutics to dramatically improve the lives of patients. With purpose and passion, we have committed to make an important impact on serious medical illnesses.
We are seeking a highly motivated Intern to join our Biometrics group at Cytokinetics.
The intern will work closely with Biometrics data management, programming, and biostatistics group to help system testing, data cleaning process, and signal identifications.
The position requires a motivated individual with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. Additionally, we seek an individual with:
- PhD candidate in Statistics or Biostatistics preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to troubleshoot problems with team members
- Basic SAS skills and statistical concepts
- Prior experience in system testing, data cleaning and data consistency checking
- Advanced degree in biostatistics, programming training (i.e. SAS, R), or knowledge of clinical trials data cleaning
Now is the perfect time for you to consider an Internship at Cytokinetics where you can put all of your skills to maximum use. When applying, please provide your spring break and summer availability.
Cytokinetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer