D’Addario & Company is the largest manufacturer and distributor of musical instrument accessories in the world. As a US based manufacturing company, we pride ourselves on high automation machinery and innovative technology, as well as environmentally sustainable practices.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing Digital Products team to support the management and development of new and existing digital experiences, such as D’Addario’s consumer and B2B websites, and mobile applications. The role will work closely with the Director of Digital Products and CIO to ensure all digital requirements are translated, from business needs to technical requirements.
This is a newly created role in which strong analytical skills are necessary to bridge the gap between business needs and technical requirements. Candidate should be well organized, detail oriented, and confident in pushing for the needs of the D’Addario business. The ideal candidate is excited to build this discipline into a competitive advantage for D’Addario. This individual should be a team player, as well as a self-starter. This position would work mainly remote.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and the opportunity to build a career with one of the most highly regarded organizations in the industry.
- Proactively seek to understand business objectives and how they intersect with technology in order to translate into functional requirements
- Write requirement documents, use cases, user stories and manage Product Backlog, working across various teams to understand the requirements and implications
- Align business and technology roadmaps and manage milestones
- Work with technical team to vet all requirements and understand scope
- Work in agile methodology to deliver on time
- Review project deliverables to ensure completeness, then route for approvals and provide demonstrations
- Support project manager in day-to-day work with functional and technical owners, facilitating meetings and providing input into project planning
- Partner with the business to review analytics and track business and technical KPIs to measure improvement
- 3+ years of experience with digital projects, specifically in developing project requirements
- Digital/ecommerce domain knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate large amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership of project details as well as the sum total of a project’s parts
- Familiarity with agile development a plus
- Experience with project tracking tools, such as Jira or Teamwork
- Strong writing and communication skills are a major success factor, as is experience working with modern digital CMS/commerce platforms, ideally Episerver or similar.