The Data Governance Analyst supports the Data Analytic Core (DAC) to ensure compliance with administrative, technical, and physical security requirements meeting expectations of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of DAC data.
Learn more about the DAC: https://sites.dartmouth.edu/dac/
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, or other analytical field with advanced coursework in statistics.
- 1 plus years of experience in data management, statistics, and/or research.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills and ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Strong ability to organize, manage multiple projects, take initiative and operate independently with minimal direction, including checking own work.
- Strong information technology skills; experience using library products and internet search engines for locating information.
- Familiarity and experience with the requirements of data management, ethics, project management and security.
- Experience with SAS, R, STATA or other similar statistical software.
- Conversant in English language, mastery of the written English language, and elements of writing required for interpretation and communication of evaluation results.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Relevant experience in a health care research environment applying quantitative skills working with administrative claims data.
- Experience performing statistical analysis to ensure data de-identification in compliance with HIPAA expert determination requirements.
- Demonstrated experience drafting technical language and implementing policies, standards, and procedures in compliance with NIST SP800-53, HIPAA/HITECH, FIPS-200, and/or the Privacy Act.
To submit an application: https://searchjobs.dartmouth.edu/postings/57137
The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth is located in the neighboring towns of Hanover and Lebanon in the picturesque Upper Connecticut River Valley on the NH and VT border. Dartmouth is surrounded by a vibrant, academic and professional community offering excellent schools, lively arts, and an unmatched quality of life in a beautiful, rural setting. Amenities associated with urban areas in Boston MA, Burlington VT, and Montreal, QC are all within a few hours’ drive.