Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 200,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
3DEXPERIENCE, the Compass logo and the 3DS logo, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3D VIA, BIOVIA, NETVIBES and 3DEXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
Imagine New Horizons…
As a Marketing Enablement Intern for the Dassault Systemes North America team, you will be a hands on partner focused on our robust digital marketing program, tightly integrated into our social media marketing efforts, email marketing and most importantly empowering others to leverage ‘digital.’
This is a paid internship based at the Dassault Systèmes North American Headquarters located on 175 Wyman Street, Waltham, Massachusetts from September 2021 – March 2022.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
Supporting the North America Marketing team, this internship is focused on creating and distributing social media content and email materials directly to our field sales team and wider employee base. Social selling competencies and deep interest the social selling space will be critical to your success in this role.
Your key success factors
Actively enrolled in a Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree, or MBA program for the duration of the internship.
Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher
Requirements for the role
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Professional experience with social media channels – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Familiarity with paid media buying and placement (Google AdWords, LinkedIn Sponsored, Facebook Sponsored etc.)
- Familiarity with email marketing
- Familiarity with social selling and sales enablement
- Experience with long form content distribution (blog posts, white papers, webinars)
- Provide light design work on banners and social media placements (Adobe Photoshop skills)
- Project management knowledge and the ability to set and meet deadlines, understand goals and demonstrate flexibility in a changing work environment
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure