We seek an intern to help craft a range of written materials. This position reports to the Program Manager. Responsibilities may include:
· Drafting articles on a tech/data science topic (min 750 words). These pieces may be for a general audience (introductory level for non-specialists) or for executives. The ideal candidate will have experience drafting material for different audiences.
· Creating content for web pages that support the mission, branding, and describe services
· Working with marketing personnel to create content for marketing collateral (ex. capability statements, company summary).
· Helping to write/edit scripts for a weekly data science webinar. This position will assist with adding personality or humor to the script.
· Motivated students interested in obtaining hands-on experience
· Ability to collaborate with a team and meet deadlines
· Excellent communications skills (speaking and writing) with attention to detail
· Ability to write for different audiences and in a variety of formats (brief summaries, marketing materials, scripts, and executive summaries)
· Available for periodic check ins via Zoom and regular communications by email
· **The ideal candidate will have knowledge of tech or data science topics or a demonstrated ability to research topics in this field.