ABOUT THE POSITION
This is a position for someone with a background in writing, teaching, wordpress, and NLP or positive psychology. You will be working closely and independently with clients, and should be comfortable talking about personal details in 1-1 and group sessions. A love of people and a desire to see them succeed is essential to this position. $10-$20 per hour for first 90 days, depending on experience; 5-10 hours/week. Raises and increased hours available after first 90 days.
You are upbeat, encouraging, and truly care for others and their success. You want to be part of a team that is helping writers to achieve their publishing dreams.
- Help clients to set and meet writing goals
- Help clients to stay accountable to writing goals
- Be familiar with Writing Gym resources and to prescribe them as needed to clients
- Maintain your assigned facebook account to interact in our client facebook groups
- Meet weekly with the team to discuss client successes and challenges
- Complete documentation as needed on client successes and challenges
- Perform bi-monthly bonus sessions on topics related to goal setting and positive thinking
- Perform initial onboarding orientation calls with clients
- Run bonus sessions 1-2 times per quarter
- Run writing salons 1-2 times per quarter
- Proofreading and Copy editing of articles, web copy, etc as needed.
- Updating client modules
- Generally ensuring a positive client experience
To apply for either of these positions, address your cover letter and resume to CEO Annalisa Parent, and email to email@example.com