If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you.
Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. You are committed to excellence and take pride in a job well done.
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability: See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It
- Become part of the solution
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Act now.
- Ask the question: “What else can I do?”
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me” and “What can I do better?”
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject average
- Show others that you care
A podcast manager would handle all of the pre and post production elements of the podcast included but not limited to:
- Scheduling guests
- Creating Production Calendar based on scheduled guests
- Creating show rundowns based on recorded content and Company Standards.
- Follow up emails to confirm recording date
- Listening to audio of podcast and noting discrepancies before it goes live
- Creating web page for podcast
- Creating featured image on canva
- Making podcast pages live on the appropriate date
- Emailing guests that their episode is live with link/featured image
- Organize the podcast with Trello, the manual, and google drive
- ability to meet deadlines
- ability to project manage many moving pieces
- experience with video editing, and uploading
To apply for either of these positions, address your cover letter and resume to CEO Annalisa Parent, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org