Our 40+ year old company is well established in the supply chain technology industry and has been growing steadily year after year. As essential workers, our team develops, sells, and supports enterprise software that helps ensure the continued operation of the supply chain.
This internship is an excellent first step into the fast paced, exciting world of technology.
· Assist in writing internal and external communications
· Assist in preparation of brand communications strategy
· Develop marketing content
· Write client case studies
Experience, Qualifications and Education
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook.
- Professional demeanor in dealing with clients, prospective clients, partners, and others via phone and/or email.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills, ability to track several projects concurrently.
- Understanding of general business processes.
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others.