The Consultant will be a key player in helping develop strategies as well as help implement those strategies in the market for Decimal.health clients. This includes understanding unmet needs the client’s technology could solve, designing processes and products to match those unmet needs, as well as helping these products enter the market. Once launched, we also help execute the go-to-market strategy and enable the product’s commercial success in the market. Specific Responsibilities:
1. Lead and manage strategy development for a wide range of digital health product services, including clinical use case development, go-to-market strategies, digital transformation strategies as well as regulatory and validation strategies, as appropriate.
2. Develop deliverables, including slide decks, reports, protocols and other types of presentations as required for clients
3. Work with other Decimal.health consultants and analysts to guide and oversee their work to ensure successful completion and delivery of strategies to clients
1. Manage client relationships on projects that they are senior consultants on, including collaborating with the client to understand their needs, and setup processes and touch points to ensure consistent communication and expectation setting on a regular basis.
2. Work with other Decimal.health team members and guide their work on these projects, and oversee any communication between team members and clients
3. Assist in developing client proposals and budgets for new projects, including attending exploratory and pitch meetings with potential clients.
1. Develop an operational plan to execute on Go-to-market or digital transformation strategies on an ongoing basis for clients, including finding strategic partnerships, lead generation and management, lead closure activities and new client on-boarding.
2. Plan and build capacity and efforts within Decimal.health’s clients, to ensure client success after Decimal’s support ends
What You Bring:
Education and Experience:
1. Graduate or doctorate degree in Public Health or Health Administration or business administration, and 5+ years of experience working in a health system
2.Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of work experience in a healthcare setting.
- You love working collaboratively and thrive in an environment of constant learning, discovery, and connecting the dots with logical thinking.
- You take initiative, are organized, and like working towards goals.
- You find joy in creating and implementing processes and structures that improve efficiencies and make room for new ideas to emerge and grow.
- You are a natural problem-solver and understand the importance of seeking opposing perspectives in getting to the root cause of any problem.