As a ‘PR & Brand Development Intern’, you will be assisting, coordinating, marketing, overseeing the development of Deep Root brand being distributed to worldwide publications and entertainment entities. Your activities will consist of researching and securing live stream opportunities in addition to blogs for live streams for all DRR artists, sponsors for our live streams and the label in general, secure write ups/press/placements for all label, artists and music activities.
While fulfilling all of these activities we will also be expecting you to have a creative eye and knowledge to ensure the label is best represented & branded in the best possible manner while also improving our existing practices and general content. Below I have broken down some of the main tasks we envision you handling in an itemized format. Note, should you not be proficient in a specific item, we will be available to provide ample training.
A. Live Streaming Procurement & Publications
- Researching & contacting press, magazines, and radios to procure live streams for Deep Root Artists (Ex: DJ Mag, Dancing Astronaut, YourEDM, etc.)
- Practicing our preferred way of communication and writing methods via emails, messages and follow ups.
- Recording all info via google documents for each live stream we have procured and the date of which it scheduled and all relevant contact/info for the PR companies we are working with in an efficient/organized manner.
- Write the moc up drafts for the publication you are submitting to so Deep Root is appropriately branded via their page for when they publicize our company.
- Review how we would like you to send emails to present ourselves and learn how to gain free business by providing ample information of the brand exposure we are able to provide other companies (EX: ARC SSL)
- Assisting in sharing our live streams across social media pages for mass exposure
- Assist in creation of Press Releases
- Researching a wide range of brands that have proven to work with advertising and promote our live streams + artists to gain sponsorship from these companies.
- Review past sponsorship decks to see our level of quality
- Working with Ainara to create a sponsorship deck for Deep Root Sessions
C. Media Coordination
- Providing guidelines and ideas to Deep Root’s media and community management team for them to efficiently develop sponsorship decks and media assets for press companies.
- Coordinating ads and media on Deep Root’s socials for the live stream and publications proccured / for artists records being recognized by world renowned artists.
- Working with the media team for ‘up to date’ maintenance of Deep Root’s websites via the above responsibilities.
- Emailing our fans and music peers about our new publications.
D. Wyn Sub – Label Division