FMCG is a data-driven marketing agency with decades-long experience helping clients gain the competitive edge they need to grow market share. FMCG is located in Manhattan (NYC). This position will be starting July of 2022.
The Performance Tracking & Optimization (PT&O) team is responsible for campaign reporting, analysis, and presentation. Analysts are trained to be effective problem solvers who can clearly and persuasively communicate fresh insights derived through fact-based analysis.
The firm selects analysts for their exceptional intelligence, analytical ability, technical proficiency, and communication skills. Those selected also demonstrate a high energy level, a willingness to work exceptionally hard, and a belief in personal responsibility to make their end product better.
- Mine large structured and semi-structured datasets to develop new insights and shape future campaign strategy
- Deliver and present campaign results and strategic recommendations to client leadership
- Work with internal and external leadership to design quantitative and qualitative analyses of marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand campaign design, targeting, and creative strategy to inform relevant views of performance
- Independently explore new approaches to analyze and present data
- Research client data trends to directly advise marketing leadership on customer retention and growth strategies
· Bachelor’s degree in statistics, math, economics, or related quantitative field such as SQL, Python, R, Java, etc.
· Experience with analytical and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
· 1+ years of experience in professional or course work using Microsoft Office product suite and advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
· Highly motivated, results-oriented and proactive, with an ability to prioritize and manage several open projects at once
· Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to present complex analytical concepts and methodology to non-technical audiences
1+ years of experience in professional or course work with analytical tools and programming languages