Designity is a design tech startup backed by Audible! The first virtual design platform that allows U.S-Based creatives to team up and collaborate on design and marketing projects. This is an exciting opportunity to gain meaningful experience under the guidance of a Creative Director, while working alongside fellow designers to complete real client projects. These projects will be diverse in nature, and subject you to a variety of design challenges all within a real world agency environment.
During this internship program you will experience significant mentorship from our creative directors and gain real client engagement to build and expand your portfolio. This is a unique opportunity to get your hands dirty working on real projects as a full-time or part time member of the team while having the opportunity to experiment and push design in unexpected directions. Based on your success in our team, and mutual desire we hope that this position can stay with us permanently through your education and/or after graduation. During this internship you will be paid, and are able to earn class credit. We are able to sponsor for OPT, CPT and other types of visas for qualified candidates.
- Collaborating with a Creative Director on a variety of client projects such as web design, marketing collaterals, branding, video productions and more.
- Executing on projects and applying feedback and guidance provided by Creative Directors in a timely manner.
- Bringing fresh ideas and creative trends to every single project.
- Attending weekly meetings with creative directors and clients to discuss the projects.
- Researching and suggesting creative trends in our field.
- Must be enrolled in school or recent graduate in Design, Fine Arts or any related field.
- Must be available at least 20 hours a week. You need to be available during U.S. business hours – your schedule will be flexible to accommodate any classes.
- Must commit to a minimum of 3 months internship.
- Fluent across the Adobe Creative Suite Work.
- Detail-oriented, organized, ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Quick Learner and Efficient
- Ability to take creative direction from a Creative Director and implement efficiently
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and jQuery is a plus, but not required.