Designity is a design tech startup backed by Audible! The first virtual design platform that allows U.S-Based creatives to team up and collaborate on design and marketing projects. This is an exciting opportunity to champion a truly disruptive service as a Web Designer, where you will be responsible for creating intuitive, interactive and int…. awesome websites for our clients!
The kinds of projects you take on will vary in nature as we work with all different types of clients within many different industries, but we do anticipate exposure to creating full end to end designs of websites across platforms like WordPress, including all UI elements, images and graphics. On every project you will have a dedicated Creative Director who can mentor and guide you through all the necessary steps to exceed client expectations and learn cutting edge skills.
- Working towards or completed Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Web Design, Multimedia Design, Graphic Design or other related fields
- 1-4 years experience in Web Design, a portfolio link will be required as part of application process
- Great communication skills
- Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Able to take creative direction from a Creative Director and implement efficiently
- Experience with WordPress
- Exposure to wireframing and mockup design
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX
- Familiar with responsive design best practices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Ideally some working knowledge/experience of HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of Figma, Sketch and/or Adobe XD
- Remote role but you need to be physically available in the United State with a valid working visa
- Flexible working hours
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines