Designity is a design tech startup backed by Audible! The first virtual design platform that allows U.S-Based creatives to team up and collaborate on design and marketing projects. This is an exciting opportunity to champion a truly disruptive service as a Senior Graphic Designer, where you will be responsible for taking a lead role in creating insightful, engaging and beautiful designs for our clients.
The kinds of projects you take on will vary in nature, but we do anticipate exposure to creating a multitude of visual aspects across marketing and social media materials, websites design, applications and infographics. No need to find the client or win the client, or manage their expectations – under the guidance of a Creative Director you will be able to stay focused on what you love best – the design!
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Advanced Degrees in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or other related fields
- 5+ years experience in Graphic Design, a portfolio link with extensive examples will be required as part of application process to be considered
- Quickly and iteratively take direction from Creative Directors and execute accordingly
- Adept understanding and experience across Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- An advanced design sense and confident typography skills
- Able to be a mentor within our design community, and work seamlessly in a team environment
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Must be adaptable to working in a rapidly changing and evolving environment
- Remote role but you need to be physically available in the United State with a valid working visa
- Flexible working hours
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines