Genesis10 is hiring Software Developer Trainees for our Dev10 Program.
Now accepting applications for the June 21, 2021 cohort start in Washington, DC.
The application deadline for this cohort is 12pmCT/ 1pmET on Friday, May 7.
Dev10 hires ambitious graduates looking to launch their career in technology. Our 27 month program begins with 3 months of intensive training where you learn all the skills necessary to excel in software development. Upon completing the training phase, you become a Software Developer Consultant and gain 2 years of project experience at top tier organizations building and deploying complex technology applications.
Our Dev10 Software Developer Consultants work on diverse projects with Fortune 500 companies supporting technology projects that include full stack application development, Salesforce, PEGA, QA Automation, and more!
If you wish you could go back to school for software development, would benefit from additional coding training, or found out too late in your degree program that you wanted to code, this could be a great program for you.
Dev10 Software Development Program:
- 27 month program
- 3 month full stack Java development training
- 2 years of hands on technology experience with diverse client projects
- Paid training and competitive salaries
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Paid Time Off
- Career guidance from a Genesis10 mentor
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math OR a Bachelor Degree and technical experience
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0+
- Unlimited work authorization – this role requires the ability to obtain Secret Level Security Clearance which requires US Citizenship
- Collaborating with a technical team to design and develop technical solutions
- Defining system requirements based on user needs
- Building tools that add value to an organization
- Establishing working code
- Analyzing code to identify bugs and ensure quality
- Presenting a solution to the technical team and business users
- Developing and testing enhancements
- Maintaining developed systems and upgrading tools to ensure they stay relevant
For more information on the Dev10 Program, check out our website at https://www.genesis10.com/dev10-consultants.
***Adapting to COVID-19:
We are still hiring! Genesis10 and the Dev10 Program are following federal and state guidelines to ensure the safety of our consultants.