Job Title/Grade: Senior Software Developer/Principal Software Developer (8-9) [M365 Developer]
Reports to: Director, Digital Architecture and Solutions
Department: Global Operations Management
DAI is investing in digital improvement of our business and is growing a team of experts to solve cloud architecture challenges, as well as design new products and solutions for internal and external facing clients. The Digital Architecture & Solutions team is looking for an agile and creative thinking M365 Developer to work with data analysts, data scientists, business users, and other developers to accelerate our integration of Microsoft solutions in our digital transformation.
Function of the Position:
The Microsoft 365 (M365) Developer will be a leading voice within DAI for our business user experience and will contribute to digital efforts to build, rollout and support enterprise collaboration solutions. The M365 Developer will have extensive knowledge of M365/Cloud, SharePoint, Teams, Power Automate, and digital content management experience. The role will entail collaborative efforts focused on researching, building, implementing and supporting end user collaboration platforms within M365.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with internal customer teams to understand user needs, requirements, and design options
- Customize, configure and brand modern SharePoint team sites
- Create and deploy new or existing SharePoint webparts
- Develop content management automated workflows and processes within M365
- Work in a team environment and be a valuable technical asset to the team, department, company and business customers
- Prepare status reports and manage a dynamic and demanding environment
- Contribute to the creation of technical documentation and training for DAI collaboration solutions
Additional responsibilities will be assigned as business needs evolve.
Grade 8: Minimum 5 years of professional work experience and a bachelor’s degree, or 3 years of professional work experience and a master’s degree.
Grade 9: Minimum 7 years of professional work experience and a bachelor’s degree, or 5 years of professional work experience and a master’s degree.
Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 2+ years of supporting and building digital solutions within M365 and/or PowerPlatform
- Web technologies development experience (JS,CSS,HTML,XML)
- Experience with M365 Admin controls and configurations
- Excellent customer service communication skills
- Experience with common Project Management frameworks and ability to productively work in a high pressure, team environment
- 5+ years of experience creating and deploying digital enterprise solutions
- Expert level knowledge of at least two of the following M365 tools: SharePoint, Teams, PowerAutomate, Planner, Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Search, DataVerse, SPFx
- Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools and concepts;
- Knowledge of Business analysis, system design, business process re-engineering, and change management.
DAI and its employees are committed to confronting racism and holding ourselves accountable for positive change within the company and in the communities, cultures, and countries in which we live and work. DAI is committed to attracting and retaining the best employees from all races and backgrounds in our continued effort to become a better development partner.
DAI upholds the highest ethical standards. We are committed to the prevention of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment as well as other ethical breaches. All of our positions are therefore subject to stringent vetting and reference checks.
DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.