Dexis is a professional services firm that solves the most pressing social challenges in complex environments, paving the way for a more secure and prosperous world.
Dexis embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and strives to build and maintain a safe environment where we celebrate diverse backgrounds, treat everyone with respect, and value the unique lived experiences each person brings based on their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, military or veteran status, national origin, age, marital status or family status and related conditions.
At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis is seeking an Associate International Recruiter to join our corporate recruitment team. The Associate International Recruiter will take the lead on full-cycle recruiting for corporate, project, and proposal positions worldwide and collaborate with colleagues across Dexis’ practice areas. The ideal candidate for this position is seeking the opportunity to make an impact at a dynamic, growth-oriented company and has the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external clients, navigate change with flexibility, and take initiative.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start date. The location for this role is Washington, D.C. or remote.
- Assist with leading full-cycle recruitment for corporate, project, and proposal positions, ensuring positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Sources for passive candidates and generates a diverse pipeline through creative sourcing methods.
- Identifies, screens, interviews, and recommends candidates to be considered for current positions.
- Assists in the development of job descriptions
- Develops and maintains relationships and a strategic pipeline of candidates across Dexis’ practices areas, as well as broadly recruits junior, mid and senior-level talent for new opportunities.
- Respond to external candidate inquires.
- Develops and posts position advertisements.
- Arranges interviews and serves as primary point of contact to candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Prepares and negotiates offers in conjunction with Senior Recruiters
- Collaborates with the internal clients to finalize candidate selections by preparing and supplying vetted candidates and advising clients on best practices.
- Supports Dexis at external events such as career fairs, interview panels, networking events
- Maintains compliance with EEO and OFCCP regulations.
- Supports Dexis’ Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in human resources or recruitment
- Strong interviewing and interpersonal skills.
- Proven communication and networking skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively and in a professional, tactful manner with candidates, colleagues, and senior leadership.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, present, and act upon data.
- Knowledge of employment laws, OFCCP, and EEO regulations, standard HR practices and procedures.
- Strong computer and database application skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to exercise a high level of confidentiality in handling candidate and employee information.
- Experience in international recruitment and/or the international development sector.
- Prior experience recruiting Key Personnel and technical experts for USAID or other donor-funded proposals.
- Experience using Applicant tracking system, HRIS system and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Experience implementing diversity, equity & inclusion best practices in the recruitment and hiring process.
- French, Arabic, or Spanish language skills.