Reporting into a Sr. Strategist of Planning & Insights, the Intern assists the Strategists & Sr. Strategists with Sales & Media Strategy (pre-sale) and Campaign Solutions (post-sale) functions for Digilant Clients.
- Strategically align Digilant’s products & capabilities to meet Advertisers’ business objectives.
- Determine pricing for proposals that is competitive and will drive campaign performance.
- Build proposal deck utilizing Digilant Marketing collateral.
- Track proposal submissions.
- Collaborate with Campaign Solutions to develop proposals for renewal business.
- Dive into platforms such as Global Web Index, Statista, eMarketer, etc. to compile research analyses to help guide campaign planning.
- Ensure that deliverables (proposals, reporting, research analyses, etc.) are delivered on-time, for both pre & post sales.
- Assist sellers & strategists on various calls, as requested, and take notes for any follow ups.
- Update Wiki pages, Google Drive, & other internal resources.
- Partner with Campaign Solutions to prepare post-campaign reporting, including wrap reports, attribution study reports (when included), and audience insights reports.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher (rising Senior preferred) or recent college graduate.
- Preferred focus/major in Marketing, Advertising, or Business.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, delivering both internal and external needs.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Passion and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to build strong client and internal relationships.
- Competitive spirit; desire to rally towards team goals.
- Team player approach; ability to effectively communicate with internal teams to deliver on client needs.
- Experienced with Excel and PowerPoint