At Dimensional Insight we’re passionate about the potential to improve health and healthcare through information and technology. We’ve been recognized by KLAS Research as “Best in KLAS for Business Intelligence & Analytics in Healthcare” an unprecedented seven times. KLAS’s research highlights how Dimensional Insight’s healthcare customers lead the industry in harnessing analytics to improve patient outcomes and operational performance. Our company philosophy emphasizes the importance of ensuring the success of every customer.
Our healthcare applications development team uses Dimensional insight’s award-winning Diver Platform end-to-end analytics tool set to create solutions that help healthcare organizations gain valuable insights into their patient populations; improve operational and clinical performance; and manage the transition to new reimbursement models.
As a Healthcare Business Intelligence/Analytics Consultant, you’ll work with a team of talented and dedicated professionals to design, develop, implement, and support reusable healthcare decision support solutions. To excel in this role, you’ll need the following:
- A bachelor’s degree, ideally with coursework in applied mathematics, statistics, information systems, computer science data analysis, and healthcare / life sciences-related subjects
- If you also have a master’s degree in a discipline related to healthcare, public health, life sciences, technology, or operations research, great — that will help as well!
- Data analysis including experience with statistical modeling and analytical tools such as R, Python, Excel, MATLAB, Minitab, SAS & SPSS
- Database design and development concepts including a familiarity with SQL
- Proficiency in visual design and presentation of quantitative information
- Experience with commercial visualization tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Qlik & Tableau is a plus
Positions are available for both entry level and experienced candidates with at least two years of healthcare technology experience.
- Passion: to make a difference in the health of others though technology
- Accountability: to always come through for your team and customers
- Communication: to clearly express yourself verbally and in writing
- Teamwork: to contribute to the power that comes from groups with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Perseverance: to find a way to get the job done
- Integrity: to always do the right thing
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we’d look forward to hearing from you!