ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
BNRG Dirigo is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join its team, in Portland, Maine, to support the management of all development activities (land, permitting, interconnection) for its Maine portfolio. This is an entry level position that requires the ability to multitask and prioritize duties in a fast-paced work environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Development team to manage multiple projects—coordinating project schedules and budgets, tracking the progress of projects, and reporting results.
The main responsibilities of the position will include but are not limited to:
· Work under direction of the Programme Manager and the Project Manager.
· Assist with special projects and reports as required.
· Support the Project Finance Team at maintaining the portfolio budget—tracking invoices and spends to date as well as forecasting future budgetary requirements.
· Manage payables received by company ensuring invoices are correct for Accounts Team to process in a timely manner.
· Maintain online platform to facilitate and oversee project development—closely monitoring each project to ensure they remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to overall corporate plan.
· Support Project Management team to manage grid and permitting consultants throughout project lifecycle.
· Facilitate transferring materials to the Construction Manager as required to ensure projects are construction ready on agreed schedule.
· Manage landowner relationships in terms of regular updates on project progress, etc.
· Provide administrative support to the Project Office.
· Advance social media presence in multiple venues.
The candidate will be based in Portland, Maine with remote work possible. The candidate should display strong communication, coordination, problem solving, and organizational skills. Whereas no previous experience in the Renewable Energy sector is necessary, the following are the basic qualifications the company requires:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· A demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing projects on time and in budget is preferred.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential.
· Fantastic organizational skills.
· Ability to multitask.
· Experience and expertise with MS Office is essential, Monday.com experience useful.
· Some travel overseas to BNRG HQ in Dublin, Ireland may be required.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and Cover Letter, in strictest confidence, to Audrey Puleio APuleio@bnrg.ie.
BNRG Dirigo is an equal opportunity employer.